Sunday, September 15, 2013

Top 5 Best iPhone Apps 2013

My monthly series featuring the top 5 best iPhone apps for year 2013. This is a kind of mixture of apps that I regular use such as games and for productivity.


The first apps that comes into my mind is Repulze, a game that suitable for any adventurous gamers. Gravity and speed playing the major part on bringing the excitement to me. I am able to drive a hovercraft while collecting some boost points for any infinity speed!

It resembles my childhood memories! I mean, do you still remember playing Daytona?


Getting bored with the standard photo format in Instagram? Why not exploring further the functionality of this photo app, Pic Stitch? With this app, I am able to a create photo collage and share it with my followers. Snapping various scene in one picture, and not to forget, I can include a caption too. As per today, Pic Stitch is offering 20 different kinds of frame layout with an option to upgrade to pro version.


With more than 500 millions installed worldwide, Candy Crush is the most addictive game ever. I really enjoy the playing even though some levels are pretty difficult. The challenging part is to repeat and repeat again the failed mission. For example, I have to clear up the obstacles such as jelly and auto-grown chocolate within 50 steps.

However, I would love if the creator can add more lives. It's such a disappointment when I really into a level and run out of lives.


Discovering new music with Spotify is too awesome! With 20 million songs, I am able to create my own radio station and share it with my friends or followers across abroad. With an upgrade to premium feature, I can listen to the songs offline when there is no mobile connection.

Name your favorite singers, and Spotify will find you the whole collection of his/her albums. In instance, this apps allows me to personalize my music lifestyle.


Variety selection of Korean dramas, tv shows, movies and music videos can be found on Viki apps. Most of the content has been translated into many languages by the avid community. With just a single click, I am able to watch my favorite full episode of 'Boys Over Flowers' at any time and any place.

Bear in mind that due to the data constraint, wireless network is a huge help. Just recently Viki has been acquired by Japan internet giant firm, Rakuten with an amount of $200 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment