Saturday, September 14, 2013

Top Choice of Premium + Freemium Music App

Back then, I still remember to have my favorite songs recorded in compact cassette. At that time, having a personalize compact cassette required a tremendous job. I had to listen to radio over and over again, and hoping my fav songs were played.

Within 10 years, with the booming of app market, music experience has going through a lot of changes. Begin with Winamp & Window Media Player, ripping and burn CDs, USB drive, and now we have the access to cloud music streaming service.


DI.FM

An app that focusing on electronic music fans with 55+ channels worldwide. I am able to find my favorite genre such as Techno, Trance, House and a lot more. Each channel is curated by a manager who is an expert in that genre. And, there is an option to upgrade to premium service if I want to listen in a better quality, which is from 128 kbps upgrade to 321kbps.


TuneIn Radio

What's more can I say? It's the best free music app with more than 70 000 live radio stations! Being a Malaysian, I am able to listen to my favorite Hot.FM with a totally new experience. Apart from that, TuneIn do working closely with several singers to broadcast the live concert without any charges.


Spotify

The best premium music app with more than 20 million songs in their library. Compare to previous experience, Spotify do allow me to listen to any music legally. No worries about getting busted!

However, you only have 48 hours of free trial before opting in for premium service with an investment of RM14.90 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment